High Court of Karnataka – Jobs
|Name of the Court||Karnataka High Court (High Court of Karnataka)|
|Name of the Post||Law Clerk cum Research Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||20|
|Starting Date to Apply||25th March 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form||22nd April 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
|Division||No of Vacancies|
|Law Clerk cum Research Assistant||20.|
Salary: Rs.16,500/- per month
- Must possess a degree in Law granted by a recognized university with minimum 50% marks as aggregate
- Should have enrolled as an advocate in Karnataka State Bar Council
- Must have knowledge of operation on computers
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
The Age Relaxation Details for High Court of Karnataka Jobs 2019 is as follows.
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- Based on Academic Record
- Achievements in Co-curricular activities
- Based on performance in interview
- Please Refer Official Notification provided below
How to apply:
- Firstly, Click on the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 Application form provided below.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Enter all the details asked in an Application form.
- Paste your passport sized photograph.
- Attach xerox copies of necessary documents.
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, post the application form to the postal address provided below
The Registrar General,
High Court of Karnataka,
The duties and responsibilities of a Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant are:
The Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants will be with one of the Hon’ble Judges of the High Court of Karnataka and he or she will assist the Judge not only in the judicial work but also in the administrative work.
- Reading of case files, preparation of the case including case summary and notes and chronology of events
- Must identify the facts and issues and questions that may arise or must address
- Presence in the Court during the hearing of cases, taking notes
of arguments and citations
- Must involve in research work on case law, books and articles for the purpose of
assisting the Judge in the preparation of judgments
- Must assist the Judge to prepare speeches and academic papers
- The Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant will have free access to the Court Room / Library and also to all materials including Computers and Internet.
- If necessary, he or she will be can access to the Chamber of the Hon’ble Judge, with the permission of the respective Hon’ble Judge