Registration of Aspirants on Kaushalkar
- All those seeking:
- Skill Training
- Entrepreneurship & Livelihood
Should register on www.kaushalkar.com which is free of cost. The registration form is bi-lingual and available in English and Kannada.
- The prescribed age spectrum for the registrants are as follows:
- Jai Kaushal Jawan (Ex-servicemen) 33 to 50 Yrs
- Widows of ex-servicemen, war-widows 18 to 50 Yrs
- Specially challenged 14 to 50 yrs
- Juvenile delinquents 14 to 18 Yrs
- Jail inmates (Kaushal Karagruha) 18 to 50 yrs
- Trainees for Short Term Agricultural & Animal Husbandry Courses*: 18 to 50 yrs
- All Others 18 to 35 yrs
*Include those in animal husbandry, agriculture, horticulture, sericulture, fisheries and allied sectors.
- The registrant has to read the Aadhaar consent form (Annexure B), provide consent and enter their Aadhar number in the registration form.
- Aadhaar number and mobile phone contact number are mandatory while registering and also to avail information on services of www.kaushalkar.com.
- The registrant can choose any of one of Skilling, Employment, Entrepreneurship or Apprenticeship options or any combination.
- Upon successful registration the aspirant will receive SMS and the username and password of a free email with the details of login. When a trainee starts training, he or she will also receive a free Digital Locker.
- Registrant can login to utilize the various information and functionality that are available on www.kaushalkar.com portal.
- Registration of aspirants for Juvenile delinquents and Jail inmates would be done by the respective departmental officers and would not be available in public domain.