WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us
We collect your name, postal address, aadhar number, email address, phone number, and other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get from Others
We may get information about you from other sources..
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others departments. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agency who work with us, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data when required.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
- Our emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you informative emails. Informative emails include emails about your accounts and our transaction with you.
- You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
- You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. No organization can fully prevent security risks, however, Mistakes may happen.